Why won't my screen work after installation?

So I changed my LCD for the third time and I usually have no issues while doing it. But this time, the screen wont turn on. I've tried all the usual procedures (hard reset, disconnect battery, ect.) and itunes does recognize the phone. The screen will turn on, but once I turn the brightness up, the screen shuts off and the phone stays on. When I shine a light on the screen there is no image, so I believe the backlight is functional. For the most part, the screen does not turn on after connected. I had the connections on the mother board looked at as well, and there is no sign of any bending of pins or ripping of cables.

Have you tried installing your cracked screen (the one you just replaced)? If that one works well, then the problem is a defective replacement part. If the older screen also exhibits the same problem, then you likely have a logic board issue with the LCD driver.

would this require micro-soldering?

Hello Vishal. If the old screen works and you have already tested and verified the connectors, flexes etc, then yes, any logic board issue will require micro-soldering.

Vishal will be eternally grateful.