Repair and disassembly guides for HP printers.

USB device not recognized when I connect printer to pc

Hello

When I connect my printer (HP P2035)to pc(win 7 64 bit) and want to install this message appear

USB device not recognized one of the usb device attached to this computer has malfunctioned

I search internet and do different solutions but not solved

My USB port,cable,printer,....is safe

I connect USB printer to several ports and the same message appear

we have another printer with the same type and when we connect it to pc does not have this problem

I was connect printer to new pc but this error repeat

I go to this address https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/sel... and get driver and install it according but this message reapet Also i go to device manager and unistall USB Root Hub & ... go step by step but it is not useful i know the cable is good and the printer is recently procurement but I think problem is from printer now what can I do ?

Thank you

It sounds like a failure on the printer. Due to the prices of printers, and since it is of recent procurement, I would either exchange it at the place of purchase, or call HP support and have the printer repaired under warranty.

1. First check the power supply to the printer. Plugged your printer to the power supply and turned it on.
  2. Then, second, check the USB connection for wired printers and the wireless connection for the wireless printers.
  3. If you don't find any issue there, then download the printing troubleshooter setup and run it.
  4. If printing troubleshooter doesn't troubleshoot the problem, then it means a new driver will have to install or update the driver version.
  5. For this, Right click on windows logo and select the Device Manager option. In Device Manager, you will find a Printers option, expand it and find your printer in the list, then right click on your printer and select Update Driver.

javad will be eternally grateful.