Sony Xperia X Compact is released in September, 2016. It was designed with a 23MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera. With 4.6 inches size, it has 129 x 65 x 9.5 mm (5.08 x 2.56 x 0.37 in) dimensions, and weight 135 g (4.76 oz).

Microphone is very quiet

I replaced the screen and frame on a Sony Xperia X compact and since then when calling someone the other person sometimes can't really hear me good, sometimes it works fine and a second later it is very quiet and just doesn't work like it should.

What could the problem be? I already took the phone apart again and looked if there was any dust or something between the microphone (I hope it was the microphone, on the bottom right side of the mainboard?) and the screen but I didn't see anything.

Is it even possible to replace the microphone?

Have the same Fault. Do you have a Solution found?

I think that the microphone and bottom loudspeaker are in the same assembly, maybe you blocked the sound shaft in the screen replacement?

ppalfinger will be eternally grateful.