An Android smartphone produced by Samsung Electronics introduced on December 2nd, 2015.

Volume down is key not working as well as Safe mode problem

My device Samsung Galaxy A5 (16) mobile phone's Volume key down button malfunctioned (it wasn't physically broken), sometimes it would randomly decrease the volume of my phone all the way to silent unless I press the Volume up key. When I restarted the device it got stuck in Safe mode and the volume down key would not work. I sent it for repair to the customer service, but when I received the phone they told me that due to a fault in motherboard my device can't be fixed (I didn't have Warranty for a replacement). After receiving my device from customer service, when I booted my phone it didn't show the Samsung logo instead it showed "Android is starting" with a loading bar below, as well as It was out of safe mode and my data was intact. The random decrease in volume would still occur though (and after a while the volume down key stopped working). Recently my device was restarted due to a software update and it is again stuck in Safe mode and the volume down key would not similar to the first situation.

So is there any way to get my device out of Safe mode without losing any data like the mechanics from Customer support did? I don't care about the volume key as long as I can get my device out of safe mode.

If volume button stuck or broken....its automatically boots in safe mode, u have to repair or fix the buttons to get rid of safe mode , there is no way to get rid off that!!! All the best

He just said its not physically broken, are you retarded???

Samsung smb350e Mobile key 147* not working pls reply . Solved this problem

volume key button not working so how to use another option

Restarting worked for me

Aashish Thourani will be eternally grateful.