Help activation code is locked and im stumpped

i purchased a nextbook from a fleamarket , i need help i dont have a reciept and my son is really upset as am i , can someone please tell me there is away around this. please contact me jenningsr194@gmail.com

Most Helpful Answer

Do not try to bypass the activation code. I have helped a few people that tried this and bricked their tablets or got them stuck in a boot menu permanently. There is code within the BIOS that looks for a certain version of the OS in order to boot. There are also several versions of this bios. I'm not on this forum very much but shoot me a private message or send an email to dtvguy68 at yahhoo dot cam - i have some more theories but not enough room on here to post

!&&* I acative my code I bought it I need to no how I track it down to who ever has it that stole it I also had set my Google account up in it and still have the box and serail number plz help

I have the same problem could you shoot me a email 6nbrown@gmail.com

Guy will you please help me with my Nextbook I don't have the code hun thank you

Jason Jennings will be eternally grateful.