Repair guides and support for Nextbook tablets.

Help activation code is locked and im stumpped

i purchased a nextbook from a fleamarket , i need help i dont have a reciept and my son is really upset as am i , can someone please tell me there is away around this. please contact me [email removed for privacy]

Most Helpful Answer

Do not try to bypass the activation code. I have helped a few people that tried this and bricked their tablets or got them stuck in a boot menu permanently. There is code within the BIOS that looks for a certain version of the OS in order to boot. There are also several versions of this bios. I'm not on this forum very much but shoot me a private message or send an email to [email removed for privacy] - i have some more theories but not enough room on here to post

!&&* I acative my code I bought it I need to no how I track it down to who ever has it that stole it I also had set my Google account up in it and still have the box and serail number plz help

dtvguy68 Thanks for find the activation code for my 2 tablets. Sadly one of them I kept trying different codes in it before contact you and I locked it so now is not allowing me to enter or type the right code as the pop up number pad is inactive. Tried factory reset and other tips I received but cant unluck it to enter the activation code. SO DON'T TRY ANY CODE AND CONTACT dtvguy68 FOR THE RIGHT ONE.

If somebody have any response to my problem will be appreciate Thanks

you can not share emails on ifixit! I have removed it.

@captainsnowball sure you can. There is no rule against it. However, it will predispose the OP to receiving a lot of spam from companies that use bot to harvest email addresses from forums. That is the only reason why we edit the email addresses; to protect the poster from spam.

Speaking of I have just received spam mail. I gotta go block it. Be right back :/

Jason Jennings will be eternally grateful.