The Samsung Gear S3 Frontier (SM-R760 & SM-R765) is a high-end smartwatch designed to reduce the need for your cellphone. Released in November 2016, the device has a 1.3" display, a dual core Exynos processor, and a custom Tizen operating system.

How to replace the front bezel wheel?

My Samsung Gear S3 Frontier front bezel wheel is full of scratches and I would like to know if i can replace it, and how.

Most Helpful Answer

If you can find the replacement wheel. All you have to do is take a very small Jewelers common head, and carefully twist it the wheel will pop off but make sure that you do it in a plastic container upside down. There are four micro ball bearings that will pop out. All you have to do after you take the metal wheel off is take the plastic ring it will look as though it was broken but it is not insert into the bottom of the new wheel put all four ball bearings back in and pop it back on that is all there is to it.

Hugo Trigo will be eternally grateful.