Touch Id / reachability

Hi , so my iphone 6s stopped from charging , i took him to a 3rd part repair and told me the problem was the charging circuit dead.

They replaced it with a new one on the motherboard and the iphone was back to charge :D but after that the touch Id and reachability wont work , they didn’t change the home button.

A restore didn’t solve the problem and no error in the insertion of a fingerprint just is stay waiting me to put my thumb and nothing is happening also reachability don’t work.

Can you help me please I’m confused :/

The only people that can physically get touch ID to work again is the people at apple. They have a system that resets it .

This where i’am stuck,no error is shown during scan just it can’t scan my thumb and i could not bring it to apple because now it’s already repaired by a 3rd part.

I would still try...

No way for me :/

Bouzid saif will be eternally grateful.