Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Why does my touchscreen sometimes work and others it doesnt and flashers

How come my I phone six plus flashes white across the top of screen and intermittently touchscreen will not work or automatically starts selecting multiple icons without any contact at all??

So thanks Ben then there is a couple cracks when you say grey bar could you be referring to the fuzzy line across the top that comes and goes and looks like static ?? And looks like all around I need to get the screen replaced then .i had sir I working opening and stuff but now nothing and can't even connect to internet without touchscreen or siri

Yep the fuzzy line at top. Fuzzy horizontal line at the top and no touch at all intermittent is touch IC.

Touching by itself is caused by the screen being damaged physically.

Most Helpful Answer

First issue is caused by touch IC, grey horizontal bar appearing at the top of the screen.

The other issue of intermittently touch screen starts selecting icons by itself is probably a bad screen, usually happens from cracked screen or aftermarket replacement screen.

I don't see any grey bar anywhere on the screen and even if I'm just missing it what can I do fix this problem right now all I can do is ask sir I to open a game or other app but can't use them without touch screen working and must turn power off in order to close it

@andyjd01192011 , @benjamen50 is right on with his suggestion... You have "Touch Disease" (You could google it and see the symptoms)...which will require Microsoldering 2 IC Chips named Cumulus and Meson on your Logic board. The "Ghost Touch" is another classic Digitizer damage or connection to Digitizer is damaged or misaligned.

You could find a local reputable repair shop that does Microsoldering or you could contact one of the Pros here on Ifixit for a mail in service.

Reg vick will be eternally grateful.