4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

Signal very poor and 3g/ 4g doesn't work in most of time

I have bought a second hand Iphone SE 64gb. I verified it in center of my town and it worked without problems. When I arrived at home signal was very poor, no internet connection. Out of town I have same problems. I bought another sim card, another carrier/ same problem.

I checked everything and it's from my hardware. I think that logic board is the problem. Could you give me informations what to change at it? I don't find on internet any informations also I am sure that is not flex cable. I need some informations how to repair/ what to change on logic board. Thanks!!

@theelitepro_gd really Vinicus, another statement that screams "I don't have any idea of what I'm talking about, I'm just blowing something out my rear".

The likely problem is a lightning dock. After that it would be board level repair. It wouldn't serve you to just get another logic board, as it would be just as costly as a new phone

Parts

iPhone SE Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack

Labor

iPhone SE Lightning Connector Replacement

iPhone SE Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Image

Thanks! Can you explain me why the lighting dock can be the problem?

Sure. The Lightning dock does many things. One of the things is cellular data antennae. That's why I think this is your problem

Ok! Thank you very much!

metalamen96 will be eternally grateful.