Charge indicator LED permantly on
I have an Alcatel One Touch 4015X (I believe its commonly know as a Pop C1) that maintains the charging indicator LED permanently on.
This started after replacing the original battery. After two charging cycles , the phone stopped receiving charge and the charging indicator LED will no go off.. When connected to a charger, it indicates it is charging but it actually consumes more energy, spending about 5% to 8% battery every 10 minutes.
The battery is an official Alcatel replacement part.
I tried replacing the original battery but the problem persists.
There is no apparent damage to the charging port.
I have tried another charger, with no success.
Connecting the phone to the computer allows me to access all USB functions but even if set to charging mode, no charge goes to the battery.
Is this a good question?