Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

Wet Samsung j7 is not working properly

what do I do if my phone fell in the water? it is not working properly. it is very difficult to use it because it presses random buttons and sometimes freezes until I turn it off and back on. PLEASE HELP.

Most Helpful Answer

@anadelmar first do not turn on your phone, charge it or try to connect it in any way. Remove the battery as soon as possible from the phone to minimize further damage. After that completely disassemble your phone by using these guides. Using 90%+ isopropyl alcohol, clean your phone by following this guide. It was written for an iPhone but all the points are still pertinent to your phone as well. While cleaning, check for obvious missing or damaged components. you can always post some images of your boards etc. with your question so we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that.

Once it is properly cleaned, replace the battery and reassemble your phone. then you can properly troubleshoot.

iPhone Image

Guide

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 horas

iFixit Image

Guide

Adding images to an existing question

Difficulty: Easy2 - 5 мин.

If you open up the backing and let the motherboard dry it may help.

Ana DelMar will be eternally grateful.