Keyboard unresponsive when typing quickly and swiping on home screen

Bought an iphone 6s second hand today and seller stated it was fine however the keyboard seems to double press if typing too quickly and when I'm scrolling through it seems unresponsive and slowly scrolls through etc. Didn't pay too much so don't want to return it so any help is much appreciated.

It's hard to say based on your comments alone but it appears to be a defective screen. Do you know if the original owner had it replaced? It may be a low quality replacement screen.

The only thing to try at this point is a new replacement screen or preferably a known-good screen. You can find a good one here and the replacement guide here.

iPhone 6s LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Thank you very much for the help I'll try this. Aware iFixit screen is the safest option but could I still get high quality screens on eBay. Seen some for about $25 on eBay claiming AAA+ quality but unsure if its worth the risk, thanks again.

AAA+ means nothing. They can call it whatever they want and still sell you junk. eBay is the worst place to buy screens.

Matt Howard will be eternally grateful.