Model A1312 / Mid 2011 / 2.7 & 3.1 GHz Core i5 or 3.4 GHz Core i7 Processor

Searching for DP PWR smd connector part number

My DP PWR smd connector is broken on the board. I would like to order a new one but I can't find the supplier or the part number for this 6 pins smd connector.

Anyone has already identified this smd connector ?

Thanks for your help

Laurent

Hi, thanks for your reply. I posted 3 images. A global one to locate the display power connector, a 2nd to see the connector itself and a 3rd to have a look at identical connectors but with different pin counts.

My display port connector has its black front package side broken. This is why we can see very well the 6 gold pins.

Can you take a good image of the connector and a more global one so we know which one. Paste them in a fresh answer and then save it as an update.

oban test just add an image to your question by following this guide Adding images to an existing question

@oldturkey03 - Any ideas on where to source the connector?

oban test that is a Molex 53780-8606 connector. Mouser.com should have the equivalent on here

oban-test.pdf

Hi oldturkey03,

Thanks a lot for your info. This is the reference I was looking for. I searched through the Molex web site w/o success. So again, thank you. I have ordered 2 pieces in order to let me think that the transport cost looks lower :-)

Laurent

oban test will be eternally grateful.