No backlight after battery replacement

I've replaced the iPhone 6 battery with one from iFixit and have used all the steps as described.

I was very careful and the new battery does work:

I hear sounds, iTunes recognizes the phone etc.

But the backlight doesn't work, unfortunately....

When shining a bright flashlight onto the display you can see that everything works just fine, but the phone itself doesn't emit any light.

What should I do now?

Thank you in advance!!!

Have you double checked the connections?

You have a backlight issue. Either the backlight within the screen assembly is defective or the backlight driver circuit on the logic board was damaged. Did you disconnect the battery before disconnecting the screen? Forgetting to disconnect the battery before removing the screen can cause the backlight circuit to blow. This requires a micro-soldering repair and is not a DIY fix.

I would also double check my screen connections just in case they aren't properly seated or have debris that obstructs a good electrical connection.

Thank you very much! I gave the phone to a repair shop, let's see what they say.

It actually is possible that I connected the battery first and the screen afterwards, don't remember 100% as after that I tried multiple times (always detaching the battery first).

Do you know if they'll probably change the screen or just replace the backlight? ("is changing backlight something possible to do outside of the factory" is my question here

Normally, they'll replace the screen assembly.

Dave will be eternally grateful.