Problem with battery?

I just used the battery replacement kit I bought from this website and I'm not sure if I did something wrong. I made sure the battery was connected really well and screwed it tightly. I followed the directions to drain my new battery to below 10% and then charge it to 100% uninterrupted but it took almost 4 hours to charge up to 100% is there a reason why it took that long or did I do something wrong ?

There are a number of possible reasons why the battery took so long to charge:

- Bad charging cable (damaged / worn out)

- Damaged charging port

- Using the 1.0A wall charger instead of the 2-2.4A wall charger (You can charge at 1.6A speed instead of 1A which is noticeably faster)

Note that using a higher amperage charger will not damage your phone.

Same thing I was going to say. The charge port is not providing enough current to charge the phone at optimal speed

melia guillen will be eternally grateful.