Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

Fix Icloud lock / bad iemi iPhone 7

Hi!

I have I phone 7 that works except that it has ICloud lock on it.

I have another Iphone 7 logic board that dosent have Icould lock but i dont get light from my screen when i plug it in on that board

Is it posible to change parts from the "non-working" board to the "ICloud-locked" one?

If so, which parts do I need to change? only CPU and Baseband?

Can I get rid of the ICloud block without changing any parts?

so IF I would try this really advanced repair in the iCloud-locked one I would only need to switch out the CPU, BB and EEPROM or are there other parts?

The iCloud lock is permanent. Yes, in theory, you can move the CPU, BB, EEPROM etc. from one board to another. In practice, it is a very advanced repair and requires a lot of skill.

It would be much simpler to have the board with the defective backlight circuit repaired and not waste time on the iCloud locked board. Regardless of what you do though, you will have one good board and one iCloud locked board.

okay... is there another way to get rid of the icloud-lock without changing all the parts? have looked around a little but most of the ways seem like spam.

Can I reprogram the board?

if yes

what do i need (pls link something if you want :) )

I really want both of the boards to work :(

Unfortunately, no. iCloud Lock is a very effective mechanism.

Hello! You can unlock the iCloud lock. This is the website www.iphoneimei.net. it cost a bit but they can unlock the iCloud lock.

Kappa Keppo will be eternally grateful.