Sony Xperia X was released at 2016, May Available in Single SIM and Dual SIM. With 5.0 inches size, this phone has 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Android OS, v6.0.1 It has Internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM Camera: 23 MP Primary Camera and 13 MP Secondary Camera And this phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery.

How do I remove lines from my Sony Xperia screen

How do I remove lines from my Sony Xperia

Please can enyone help me I have white lines and blurred screen don't know how to fix it?

I have this problem too with the same phone (Sony Xperia XA) and I ran the sony test thing in the settings that comes in the phone, and it shows a problem with the light sensor... Which would make sense why the lines don't really show in a screen shot. This seems to be really common...

@kye1 Sony has gotten away from supplying anyone with schematics, diagrams etc. So just by going by what you are describing, it sounds like you need to replace your LCD. Use this guide for that.

Sharron will be eternally grateful.