Phone won't charge and isn't recognized by computer after water damage
My daughter accidentally submerged her iPhone 6. After recovering it I opened it up and let it sit for several days.
After putting it back together it booted up and appeared to function normally for a few hours. When the phone died (presumably due to low battery) it wouldn't charge back up and wasn't recognized by the computer.
My initial thought was a bad lightning port or battery, so I replaced both.
Unfortunately the same thing is happening after swaps -no sign of life whatsoever plugged into Apple charger or computer.
Is this a good question?