Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

On/OFF Button on top missing

My on/off button on top of the 3GS fell off due to a crack on the phone. Does this part come individually or do I need to purchase the front or back replacement.

Yup, you can buy it individually right here and the install instructions can be found here. I apologize if you couldn't find it through navigating the site, I'll fix that today.

Most Helpful Answer

My lock button fell off my phone. And I loved my lock button. My phone also dies a lot. So is there any way to lock my screen without buying anything

You can buy another one and attach it or the cheap way to do it is to open the phone with the home button and go to Settings>>General>>Accessibility>>Assisstive Touch>>On.

Now you can turn it off by tapping the icon that shows up and then Device>>Lock screen.

quabbj will be eternally grateful.