Hah. I've fixed it.
Now I can turn On my boom 2 remotely from the Android app.
Unfortunately I'm not sure how I did it :P
I had the same problem - "Remote On" was set to ON in the settings but when the boom wasn't active in the app there was only an instruction how to pair with the smartphone.
I'dont know if it helps but when you see only the pairing instruction try to slide the app acreen, or try to tapp the screen few times or try to open app setting like then when it's paired to the device. It lookls like the app forgets to show the remote on button, but tapping and slideing helps.
The whole process I've been throught:
I've tried all the proposals that I've found in internet:
1. I uninstaled the app, remove the paired device, I've reset the boom (press - and power until the sound appear) then I've paired it again, installed the app again and..... nothing.
2. so I tried the same process with the second reset option that I've found (press -, + and bluetooth buttons at the same time for ~10-20 sec) and..... tragedy - battery indicator stuck on 20% so again:
3. next reset
4. next bluetooth pair removal
5. even bigger tragedy - I couldn't pair the boom to the smartphone - once It worked but the icon that means in Android that the device is paired was red - the sound goes through boom but the app don't work at all (there is only the instruction how to pair). Few times I got the info that boom 2 reject the pairing attempt. No matter what I do tha pairing is not working.
6 Panic: reset of boom, removeing the app, reset of smartphone, charging the boom and... still nothing - I'm still unable to pair the boom and my smartphone.
7. after a few more attempts I'm back to the red icon - now the boom plays the music but the app does not sees it at all and pressing + and - returns the information about 20% charge. I thought that I mess something up.
8. I've resigned - I've disconnected the boom from the charger and I've tried for the last time to check if boom still plays the music and... the icon is not red anymore!
I installed the app once again - it sees the boom and the battery is back to 100%!
9. Happy that I'm back to the place I've started from. I restored my equalizer settings, changed the name of the boom 2 to my personal one, little afraid but I'm checking if I can still turn the boom off remotely. The boom2 goes off and... instead of pairing instructions there is a button to turn it remotely on!
10. As you can see the process was not pleasent. I even thought I mess something up! The final result: All the things that worked earlier, still, works. Ue is connecting to my smartphone with no problems, Ue app works normally, the battery is returning real values instead of 20%
11. Remote on is not the best one because sometimes there is a button to switch in on remotely, sometimes only the instruction how to pair.
But since I menaged to restore this option for the first time, now I can always force the remote on to work again: When there is no remote on button but only the instruction, I'm trying to slide the scrren, trying to open app settings and so on and it always helps now.