Released February 2016, the LG K7 phone runs on Android OS 5.1 (Lollipop) and features both a 3G and LTE Version.

Why wont my lgk7 factory reset

My phone will not factory reset...i rooted then was having trouble out of king root so i was in process of changing it over to kingo root and super su...evidently i opened a file meant for windoes n the phone crashed..didnt get stuck in boot loop but it will power up and then it moves slowly for a minute or two til it finally freezes.so i go to factory reset and it goes thru the motions but comes back on not reset ..i try to hard reset it fron the volume up key and power i get the factory reset screen but when i touch yes it just simply cuts my phone back on.what have i done??how do i fix it...i love my k7 its so user friendly.

Im sorry its NOT an lgky..its an lgk7

I apologize, I don't know a lot about this. It it sounds like you could use OD1N, to soft boot the phone. After having done the force restore, you'll likely have to go with a software option

No ...the phone will boot and power up..but it wont factory reset...and after about a min or so it starts lagging crazy like and it freezes...

Eric will be eternally grateful.