My screen is dim and flickers after wifi antenna replacement.
I mistakenly plugged the battery in before I did the lcd connector and others. I know, very silly/dumb mistake. Would this have shorted the lcd connector? Everything seems to be working fine. At first my touch screen wouldnt work and it had a grid of grey lines but i unplugged and plugged that back in and it disappeared and the screen started responding to my touch again. The remaining symptom is that the phone starts up flickering and is very dim. Do you think this is because I shorted something by plugging the battery in too early? or is it possible that the connector is dirty? (I have cleaned it many times). Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate your input!
Is this a good question?