The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

Keyboard doesnt show up after reboot

Hi.

Recently my S7 edge rebooted , us you all know ,with samsung you have to put the password to unlock the screen . But weirdly when I put my finger in the password area , the keyboard doesnt show up . Moreover the mobile keep rebooting and heating until loss of all battery epower .

Any clue ?

hi Nabil, how did you solve this issue eventually? I got exact same issue with my S7 edge and have no idea what to do next now. Clearing cache memory task via Volume up + home + power button doesnt help. Thanks.

Well your phone seem to be bricked, if you don't have sensitive data/ will to loose your data, then your hold volume+, home button and power at the sametime and release the power immediately the power comes on, wait to see android logo with options, the use vol-/+ to navigate and power button to select/action and factory reset, note that if frp is on, you need to enter your previous account signed to that enables anti-theft, either google/samsung frp, and in other hand if you can't afford to loose your data then flash 1file firmware, or if 4files just flash the AP/Code.

Any way to put airplane mode to OFF .

Nabil M will be eternally grateful.