stuck on white screen with apple logo

it is stuck on white screen with apple logo cannot turn the phone off when try to do update on i tunes i get error4005 unknown error what else can i do before taking it to tech who will overcharge me

So you haven't taken it apart right? This just happen randomly?

First I'm advicing you to update your iPhone firmware via iTunes, and that will require a PC or Mac, a cable and internet connection, and update/restore, please know that if you restore you'll lost your files, incase if you get any error use the code, to rectify the proble

Try these steps:

1.Install the latest version of iTunes.

2.Force your device to restart:

a)On iPhone 6s and earlier, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

b)Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.

c)When iTunes asks you to update or restore, click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS and keep your personal data.

If you still need help, try these steps

If you can update, but your device starts up in recovery mode, follow the steps above again. On step 4, choose Restore instead of Update. After the restore completes, you need to set up your device from a backup.

If you continue to see an error during the update:

Check for updates to your Mac or PC. If you restart your computer for an update, check for updates again after you restart.

Try to restore your device using another USB cable.

Try to restore your device on another computer.

I've tried that and that's when I get the error code it could not update or restore due to an unknown problem

fay duff will be eternally grateful.