I messed up the right position of the screws

I accidently put the pentalops in the wrong places (where the display cables connect) while doing a display replacement and now the device won't boot even after I got the placement right. Did I damage something crucial and how can i fix it?

I didn't even know that the pentalobe had the same screw thread as the logic board screws...

Chances are you overtightened the screws and damaged the pcb beneath the standoffs. That is what we call Long-Screw Damage and it has different symptoms depending on the device and screw-hole affected. If you remove the screw and look into the standoff, it normally is black. If you see copper traces or other damage, then you have LSD.

This requires an advanced micro-soldering repair. Look for a reputable shop that specializes in this kind of repair.

Felix Zielinski will be eternally grateful.