How do I clean the Ink absorber?
My Ink absorber is full. What do I do?
Is this a good question?
You can try this after you had cleanup your printer. (googled solution) :D
1. Make sure the printer is turned off.
2. Press and hold the Resume button (triangle inside a circle).
3. Whilst it is held down, hold down the Power button. The green led light should come on.
4.Keep the Power button held down. Release the Resume button and then press it twice. The light should go amber, then green again.
5. Release the Power button.
6. Press the Resume button four times and then press the Power button straight after to confirm the selected action (Reset Counter Absorber).
7.Turn off the printer and then turn it on again
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 3
Past 7 Days: 27
Past 30 Days: 95
All Time: 546