Bowers and Wilkins A7 How to disassembly the unit

I have a B&W A7 wireless speaker box and I can not power on the unit.

The unit was working very well for long time and few weeks ago stop to work. Apparently this is a power supply problem because no current is draw for the 120VAC (Totally open circuit measured in the power outlet).

I need to troubleshooting the power supply, but I need to open the unit case to do that and after a very detailed inspection I can not see how to open the unit to have access to circuits inside the A7 wireless speaker system.

So, I need some help to tell me how is the procedure to open the B&W A7 to have access to its power supply to repair it.

Thanks in advance for any help

Best regards Marcos Silva

well, that is really interesting

I have something similar

I have the same problem too.

Can someone help us please?

Most Helpful Answer

It was impossible to find information about how to open it .... After a analysis of the box much searching the I managed to open it and I'm putting photos of how to proceed. You have to put a protection so as not to hurt the protective cover and to move a cover with a screwdriver inserted in the holes ... I hope the photos help because it is difficult for me to explain in English the procedure. Power supply completely damaged... several components ....

oh, thanks you very much.

How can I reach the crew holes, after removing rubber ring screw holes are sill covered most part. How to move the speaker cover a little bit upwards?

Marcos Silva will be eternally grateful.