Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Pressure/ Stress marks on replacement screen

I just changed the screen on my phone because it was cracked. With the replacement screen connected to the phone but not inserted in it the screen is perfectly fine. But when I insert the screen in the phone it has a pressure/ stress mark in the upper right corner of the phone. I've tried taking the screen out and reasserting plenty of time and it is still doing the same thing. Any help would be appreciated!

The upper right hand corner has the rear camera and screen bracket. If they are not installed correctly, then they will apply pressure on the LCD and cause stress marks. I would double check the camera and bracket using this guide.

It is also possible that the replacement screen is causing the issue. Some inexpensive screens are not well assembled or have thicker frames and poor tolerances. The other thing to check is the Front Camera and Sensors. If you moved them over from your original screen, you may have incorrectly assembled it.

iPhone 6 Plus Rear Facing Camera Image

iPhone 6 Plus Rear Facing Camera Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate20 minutes - 1 hour

Make sure the scree flex cable not pressed by the screen.

Ladarius Honorable will be eternally grateful.