iPhone reboot when I lock screen

Hi, sorry for my english but i'm italian. I have a prolem with my iphone 6s plus i buyed it without the screen i buyed a new screen and it works but i have this problem that after 3 or 4 days it starts to reboot when i lock the screen and try to unlock and if i didn't lock it doesn't reboot and to fix this problem i must to reset the iphone but after a few days it starts to do the same thing. i have already change 2 battery but the prolem persist what can i do?

I suspect that the phone you purchased was already damaged, probably related to whatever caused the the original screen to break. Depending on how you bought it (eBay?), you may have some recourse if it hasn't been too long.

Without knowing the history of the device, it could really be anything. You will need to isolate some variables if you can. Are you certain the screen you installed is a good one? If you bought a low-cost screen, it could very well be the problem. If you have access to a known-good screen, I would try that first.

After that I would disconnect the front & rear camera and sensor flex. That leaves only the battery and display connected to the logic board. Turn it on and test it over several days. If your problem goes away, then re-connect one item at a time until you find what's defective. If nothing changes, then you have a logic board issue which will require a micro-soldering repair.

i bougt it from a friend before the screen broken it was perfect without issues, i losto the screws of the panel on the connetors of lcd. is this the prolem?

The missing screws shouldn't be an issue. The only thing to watch out for is putting them in the proper place to avoid Long-Screw Damage.

TooLMoDxz will be eternally grateful.