Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Different screw place than in teardown

'I just noticed that my screw placement is different'

Hey y'all can see why I got a little extra cautious. That's a very screwy area of the phone. If I got my placement mixed up I'll have my wife yapping in my ear thinking I destroyed her phone on purpose. But thanks guys.

I've only worked and fixed her iphone 6 last year and that was just a side project that I decided to mess around with. It took me all of about 3 months to replace her lcd display. I didn't feel like going through the technicals of replacing the glass itself. With a heat gun and scraping glass off in hopes I don't get my sweaty fingerprints all over the display film under the glass. So bare with me if I ask stupid questions. I'm only asking because I couldn't find it in a search. I always attempt to figure it out myself before asking the community.

Yeah one is clearly 6s plus and the other is 6 plus.

They are two different logic boards...

Patric will be eternally grateful.