Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus.

3501 Questions View all

What is this part?

I was trying to replace the rear camera on my iphone 6 and this part fell out from somewhere. I do not know where it goes. It is a rubber grommet.

Block Image

Block Image

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment
New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

2 Answers

Chosen Solution

This rubber grommet is installed into the two screw hole posts that are used for the pentalobe screws.

Look at the bottom of the screen under it to find the two metal posts where you install them to.

Usually you would see them in iPhone 6 plus and not so much on iPhone 6.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment

Here is the video reassemble iPhone 6

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Jeff Johnson will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 28