Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

iPhone wont power on with new screen, but functions fine with old scrn

This really puzzles me. I bought broken phone online to try and fix and when i replaced the screen with a new one it does not turn on. I have 2 screens for this type of iphone and when i try both i get the same result, with no detection from itunes. However, after cleaning the connection ports and putting the old screen back on it works fine. Both of my other iphone 6 plus screens have been tested as working on other phones and i cant understand whats going wrong. Please help!!!

I figured out my problem. The home button was not functioning correctly, and this did not allow me to turn on the phone. I reccomend if you experience this same issue, check everything with your home button because home button functionality is essential to turn on the phone, I guess.

Max Murphy will be eternally grateful.