What is the Problem: Battery, MagSafe or Mainboard?
Yesterday I want wo watch a Film and connected my MacBook to the TV with an HDMI-Cable.
Instantly when the Contact from the HDMI-Cable (which was connedted to the TV) had contact with the HDMI-Adapter (which was connected the MacBook), the Electricity in the whole House was gone.
I saw a little Lightningbolt between the Contacts bevore everthing went dark.
Now the MBP doesnt boot anymore, the green LED at the Side of the Body beside the USB-Ports is blinking like the Battery is totally low.
The used PowerSupply doenst work on any other MacBook.
PowerSupplys which works on other MacBooks doesnt work on the broken MacBook.
The HDMI-Cable with Adapter works good on other MacBooks.
What is the Problem?
How can I check which one is the bad Part?
Am I able to replace the Battery from a MacBook which is good? Or can I damage the good Battery by building her into the broken MacBook?
thanks for your time
Is this a good question?