As indicated by Augustine, use the link to laptopmag.com.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANY FILES YOU WANT TO KEEP/SAVE COPIED TO A SAFE LOCATION (thumb drive, external hard drive, DVD ROM, etc).
- Click Start
- Type in "Settings" and click "Settings"
- Click "Update and Recovery"
- Select "Recovery" from the left-side menu
- Under "Reset this PC" click "Get Started"
- Make sure your files are backed up, select "Remove Everything"
- Click the "Just remove my files" option - This should be sufficient for your needs
- Click "Next"
- Click "Reset"
- Click "Continue"
I believe from this point, you should be back to square one and the initial Windows 10 setup wizard will walk you through the rest of the setup.
If you get stuck, don't be afraid to ask more questions.