Repair and disassembly guides for Epson printer.

epson l360 cant print legal paper

i'm trying to print some projects that requires a legal size paper. how ever epson l360 only prints in a4 or letter size paper. i tried to customize everything but still does not work. what should i do to print my project in legal size paper?

I looked around online (as I'm sure you did too) but didn't find anything promising. If the printer doesn't accept legal size paper it may not be (reasonably) possible to force it.

(I say reasonably because I'm sure there are all manor of Unreasonable ways we could try to do it. Changing the firmware/code is totally beyond me. And folding the paper to make it fit and changing the document accordingly would be asking for trouble. Plus it would work badly, if at all. Then you'd be troubleshooting a paper jam as well.)

Best of luck and I hope someone else has something better to suggest.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

go to www.epson.com.ph then click SUPPORT>PRINTER>INK TANK PRINTERS> L SERIES> Epson L360 > operating system dectected> DRIVERS> then installed any or both if applicable the Printer Driver for WIN 64 bit and Scanner Driver for winndows> restart your PC. DONE.

Thank you! Problem solved!

Thank you! Problem solved!

been stressed for a week finding out a solution, i knew it!!! thanks to you. Godbless

it works!

Thank you very much God bless

how to print legal size on epson L360?

Solved! (for me)

I have the same problem, I am using windows 10 and by then, the printer is using the default driver within the OS, thus, it recognized upon plug and play. I have configured the paper size to 8.5" by 13" but sill it prints in A4.

Solution: I located the mini DVD driver that came with the printed, installed it and then it solved the problem.

thank you very much... great help indeed

Junape will be eternally grateful.