Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

Flickering when low light

How to solve plssss my j7 flickers when on low light how to fix help me pls should i replace the lcd or their is other things to replaced or it just needs something to be solved ?

@kobexkyrie seems to be a very common issues with this model. It is the backlight that is flickering at higher/lower power demands. Could be filter or power IC as well as the Amoled. Take a look at Flickering screen on low back light and see if some off that will work for you.

Sir what do you mean of off ?I just updated the model than it started flickering

@kobexkyrie of off ? I was stating that this seems to be a common issue with this model phone. Check the answers on the link in my answer to you. Click on the light blue writing :-)

Thanks for the help it helps me a lot to save

Sir unluckily it didnt work even the screen filter doesnt work also what should i do

Fixie will be eternally grateful.