Why is my iPhone stuck on the apple logo. Then back to a blank screen?

Three nights ago I turned my iPhone off, I tried to turn it back on again a few minutes afterwards. It showed the apple logo on the screen then went back to a blank screen. I left it over night then tried to turn it on again in the morning, the same thing happened, apple logo then back to blank screen. This has been continuous and my phone hasn't turned on for three days. Please someone help !!

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Try doing a software update via iTunes.

If iTunes can tell that it is on and locked with passcode / trust device then you will need to shut it off and hold home button then plug the charging cable that should be plugged into a computer and continue holding the home button.

Do this until the apple logo shows up and then displays the iTunes recovery logo.

Then do an update via iTunes and it should fix the problem.

I had an iPad yesterday that did the exact same thing.

Apple logo shows up then black but the iPad is actually booted up but screen won't turn on.

Note: Force shut off using power + home button hold for 10 seconds.

Hello

Maybe you don't use apple charger and the battery is dry try Appel USB charger if not you need to change a battery

Good luck

Ella murphy will be eternally grateful.