Both iPhone Camera's Not Working

Both my iphone 6s cameras (front and back) have stopped working after a drop, I have restored my phone because i thought it could be a software issue but it's not, all microphones still work though and everything else works as normal so does anyone have any idea of what's happened and what will need to be replaced and how i would go about replacing it.

Hello

Maybe when you drop your phone the shock was fort the camera was move from is place or the cable from the logique board

Good luck

iv already taken the camera out and reconnected it so i don't think it's that

Don't really know how useful it will be for iPhone 6s but the "fix 6" given here https://yalujailbreak.net/iphone-7-camer... worked for my iPhone 6.

Josh Griffiths will be eternally grateful.