Repair information on hard drives or hard disks. Hard drives are magnetic data storage devices. They are used in most desktop, laptop, and server due to their low cost and high data density.

Hard disk not detected after hide all folder inside

hi all, I need help for this after give up find solution

I have an hard disk from my old Toshiba laptop and now im using it as external hard disk after buy new casing. last night I hide all folder inside to make it look clean and empty then the next day when i want to use it my computer detect the hard dist but didnt show up in my computer list it only show "USB Drive(F:)" with hidden icon (blur) and cant open it. I did found few way to fix it but still not work for me

What Operating System are you running?

im using windows 10 64bit

1. Have you tried opening it from Disk Management?

2. Do I correctly assume that you need to save the files that are stored there?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits
Fix Kits Starting at $69.99
MacBook Battery Fix Kits
Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

To show hidden files and folders, open file explorer, click the "view" tab at the top, click the "Options" button in that menu, then click the "View" tab in the new box. From their, select "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" from the list. Then click "OK."

Hope this helps!

First hidding the folder has nothing to do with hard disk no appear in my computer. You said that it is detected but not shown in my computer. Do you check device manager for found new hardware?

Right click on your usb drive f and then property then tool and then check for error.

Better i suggest remove hard disk from usb cashing and then again insert it.

gsdhe4y2fsdg will be eternally grateful.