Released in March 2017, the G6 is LG's flagship phone running Android 7.0. This device is available across all major wireless carriers. Physical repair of this device may eliminate water resistance and cause the device to be vulnerable to water damage.

Help me to chose (Broken glass)

As you can see my display was broken though it was fall from my pocket and drop distance was only 5-6inch.Only using it 5days.Isn't it pass the 14 different kind of durability test?Now which one should i buy?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/192219078911?_mwBa...

Or

http://m.ebay.com/itm/252952351101?_mwBa...

Will it void my water resistant capabilities?

& will i view the original color from my display or it will destroy my color experience?

Please help me

I can't wait to find the solution.

Most Helpful Answer

In the case that it only fell a half foot, LG should cover it. Considered the strength of the gorilla glass it should be perfectly fine. It must be defective glass, so call LG customer support and tell them that the glass is defective, because of this it developed cracks. Try to avoid telling them you dropped it at all.

Unfortunately i am from Bangladesh.

And the phone is from Singapore.

@falthu It looks like LG may still cover it. Try giving them a call.

I contact with Singapore fb page they send me this

Thank you for writing to LG Mobile Singapore. We apologize for the delayed response as LG Mobile Singapore's response hours are from Mon - Fri, 9:30am to 6:00pm, excluding Public Holidays.

Unfortunately, we regret to inform that there is no international warranty for mobile phones. It does not cover any product purchased out of Singapore. Our warranty is only eligble for products purchased from a telco or authorised retailer in Singapore.

Please contact your seller for warranty claim.

Cheers,

LG Mobile Singapore

Ok, I'll look into finding a replacement.

What was the 1st link parts really do?

It will be great for me if it's works for me.

Here you can buy the LG G6 LCD screen replacement parts.

I can't spend 100$+ right now or near future.so what was the 1st link parts do?

@mayer This user (@etradesupply) has 1.3k rep and just posted spam.

@pccheese That's a link to the replacement part, not SPAM.

@mayer Okay. I just find it odd that his/her name is "etradesupply" and they're posting links to that site.

@pccheese how many links to their site did you find?

Sorry to tell you that it's almost impossible to replace the front glass of LG G6. You need professional tools and skill. And when you are removing the front glass, it's highly possible to damage the LCD below.

So it would be better to choose a whole Screen.

You need a new screen assembly And don't foget to get all the tools and back cover adhesive you need.

Sagor will be eternally grateful.