Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

iPhone 6 plus touch only work with original screen

I am serving a customer who has had trouble at another repair shop, the case is an iPhone 6 Plus. The technician switched the screen, had problems with the touch after a few minutes of the exchange, changed again by other models and continued the same problem.

It arrived in my store, I made a change too, gave the same problem, I know it is not the screen because the first screen I changed and gave problem, I sold to another client and it is working perfectly, It is in this iPhone in specific. I noticed that some screws from the board that protects the cables do not seem to be the originals, are they?

Oh and as I mentioned in the title, if I put the original screen again, everything works perfectly.

I've done system restore, but so far nothing.

UPDATE:

After i removed the metal shield that protect the cables, work for a while but still getting error.

And if i reset the phone (home + power for 10 sec) it comes to work again..

and loops error again haha

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

sounds like the phone has touch disease

and was replaced with an aftermarket screen

do you see flashing gray bars at the top of the screen?

take phone to apple with a non cracked screen and they will replace the phone for 149.99

There is not a gray bars at the top of the screen.

a b will be eternally grateful.