iPhone 6 have horizontal lines all over the screen

So, iphone have a weird horizontal lines all over the screen, I didn't drop it. Lines suddenly appear. I tried to open and fix the loosen cables. It gets fixed for a while but there is thin line on the top of the screen. Hope u can help me guys!

This is in fact a common problem for iphone 6, 6s, and the whole 6th. Generation. This is the 'IC Disease.' One of the Touch IC's are damaged, and needs to be fixed by a professional.

Screen been replaced before? Sounds like a bad screen. If touch screen works fine then it's most likely the screen gone bad.

Yeah, screen has been replace for over 2 years. Is it the bad screen? Btw appreciate your time to help me .

Is there a metal plate covering the screen cables on the logic board?

If yes then try another screen. Screens can go bad over time from accumulation of drops.

Gerson Labay will be eternally grateful.