Parts & Tools

Samsung smartphone released in January 2016. Model SM-J320

How do you fix a Samsung Galaxy j3?

My Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) fell out of my pocket, the screen cracked and the phone won't turn on. Is there any way you can help me fix my phone.

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Chances are the phone is still powering on but the LCD is done. You might want to look into screen replacement. Also, do the buttons light up? Hope I can help.

Will screen replacement fix the problem? My granddaughters phone was working with a small cracked screen, but it fell out of her hand ( fell 6") and now won't turn on. Will this problem be fixed with a new screen? Thanks

I am unable to tell you for certain, but most likely the screen is the issue. Also, do the buttons light up?

No it doesn't light up but when I hold all the buttons down it will vibrate. There is a SMALL fracture in the upper right hand corner, but that was a while back and the phone continued to function. Then she was sitting on the front step and dropped it about 8 inches. Then it wouldn't come on anymore. At first I could see a blue light up in the corner, but not anymore.

Mnwaiwu1 Gaming will be eternally grateful.