Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

iPhone stuck on apple loop

I have an Iphone 6 plus that hasnt been used in about a year. I went to charge it and it says its charging but pops up the apple logo every 30 seconds or so and goes back to the charging screen. It does this over and over like its in a loop. The iphone worked fine before and it has been charging for two days now. I try to connect it to my computer and it doesnt do anything.

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

After such a long time with no charge, the battery has probably gone in batteries' heaven. First thing to try is to replace it and see what happens, but there are good chances this will solve your problem

Connect your device to your computer and launch 3uTools to check what mode your device is in. If your device is dfu mode or recovery mode, you can restore it.

No chance to get anywhere with a phone rebooting every 30 seconds..

megan will be eternally grateful.