Repair guides and support for LED, LCD, HD and other Vizio TVs.

No picture just logo frozen on screen

My Vizio smart tv does not bring picture screen to work.. tv is stuck on vizio logo .. help!!

tv is powering up but stuck on home screen

@ritz1234, Maritza, You did not state your model# so I will give a some what generic answer common to Vizio television with this issue. Try a reset, unplug the TV, then press and hold the power button ((on the TV set)) for 30 seconds, then release it. Then wait 10 minutes and plug the set back in, press and hold the power button again on the set until it turns on.

No go, probable memory on the board has failed. EEPROM memory may have to be replaced or the main board. Links below may have some more helpful info. on your TV's problem. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pz_gi_z...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread...

Model # is M3D470KDE

Maritza Villanueva, Did not find any additional info. on your Vizio Model # M3D470KDE. Try reset and suggestions above. If not comfortable with electronics repair/diagnosing have a good local TV repair shop have a look and estimate repair. Good luck.

my model is a westhinhouse smart tv and the logo stays on after pressing power...

The serial # is W170580S07568 august 2017

What can i do to fix it?

My Smart TV had the iogo flashed on and off. I tried the rest option, but didn't work so I took out my USB flash drive and it works fine.

That worked. Thank you very much.

Unplug the vt. Push the power button semi rapidly as you can’t really tell if you’re pushing it correctly. Do this for 30 seconds. Repeat process if needed.

Same problem, and this just worked for me.

Maritza Villanueva will be eternally grateful.