An Android smartphone produced by Samsung released in January 2017.

My phone is charging slowly

When the phone is powered off , I'm pressing the home button , and it shows up 1 GREEN POINT instead of 3 , and he is charging so hard , I think I'm using the original power adaptor , PLEASE HELP ME !

I havr samsungA5 2017 the cable is not original charging slowly error coming plzzz help me

Sometimes it's just the Samsung micro USB cable just worn out. Try another one. Doesn't have to be the original samsung cable any decent micro USB cable will do the job.

It can also be lint inside the charging port but this is highly unlikely if it's a new phone. If you don't see gunk inside the charging port and the pins don't look blocked and a not worn out cable plugs in fully and is firm (doesn't wiggle) then I hope it is not a worn out charging port.

You just saves me 12 euros lad thank you

My phone is taking forever to get full and am using the original charger. Please help what can I do.

try to swipe down select your settings scoll almost to the bottem untill you can select battery in the options there you should be able to turn fast charging on and off

I had the sam broblem untel i change the phone socket for charger

Just the socket only

Hi! I am also facing the problem . My Gaaxy a5 2017 was no having fast charging after i got this latest os update. Power cable and adapter are fine they supply fast charging to other devices not for this a520f

Stan will be eternally grateful.