My phone is charging slowly

When the phone is powered off , I'm pressing the home button , and it shows up 1 GREEN POINT instead of 3 , and he is charging so hard , I think I'm using the original power adaptor , PLEASE HELP ME !

Sometimes it's just the Samsung micro USB cable just worn out. Try another one. Doesn't have to be the original samsung cable any decent micro USB cable will do the job.

It can also be lint inside the charging port but this is highly unlikely if it's a new phone. If you don't see gunk inside the charging port and the pins don't look blocked and a not worn out cable plugs in fully and is firm (doesn't wiggle) then I hope it is not a worn out charging port.

try to swipe down select your settings scoll almost to the bottem untill you can select battery in the options there you should be able to turn fast charging on and off

Stan will be eternally grateful.