Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

Why my phone is not charging?

I was browsing Internet, then suddenly my phone start to heat & it was increasing. Then I turn it off & after a few time connect it to charger in off mode. I saw in display that remaining 34% of charge. After 2 hours when I came to unplugged the charger I was shocked to saw that it still showing Battery 34%. Suddenly the percentage start to decreasing although it was connecting to charger. After a short time the battery percentage gone to 0% & the phone completely shut down. Now it's not charging or getting on? What can I do Now & what is the main reason behind it? Is tha a major problem? How can I fix my mobile phone as before?

@amitsharmin by your description it sounds like a bad battery. Start with a new one and let us know how it progresses. There is always a possibility that it is your charger, your cable or bad charging circuitry on the circuit board. Always start with the easy things like a new battery.

Amit will be eternally grateful.