iPhone 6 motherboard connectors are damaged

Buddhika Mahesh these are the pics of my iphone 6 motherboard the connectors are damaged and the are next to the apple chip is getting hot?

I also do have extra connectors but i dont know how to replace them.

Please tell me what to do if u can fix it tell me ur mail address where i can reach u?

The picture is a little blurry but the connectors don't seem that bad. The bottom on appears to have a damaged pin while the other three are a little wavy.

As for replacing them, if you don't have the proper tools or experience, then I do not recommend you attempt this on a phone you want to save. You have to practice on dead boards first.

There are many micro-solderers on this Q&A forum and there are more than likely some in your area. Just do a google search for "micro-soldering" or "board level repair" and the name of your city.

Techy DM will be eternally grateful.