CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

No Display and Repeating Charge Chime

Hello, I have 2 iPhone 4's on Verizon. I wanted to swap the screens on them since one is in locked and the other one is shattered. After a very long process of lost screws and frustration I finally have the good screen on the good phone. The only thing it does now is show up in iTunes and keep making the charge chime. I have put the other board in the housing and it does the same thing. I have even tried the cracked screen on both boards and the same thing happens. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out.

Sounds like either board damage or both the screens got damaged from improper installation.

Setting it up as new device can rule out a software issue. If still problems after that, this might be a hardware issue and you should get it serviced:

How to back up your data and set up as a new device

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Very unfortunately, Dylan, your 'good screen' is probably bad. Exactly what you observe (no display and repeating chime) indicates a broken or missing screen. You have my sympathy: replacing iPhone 4 front/screen assembly is onerous. Too I broke an otherwise operational screen, by bending its cable.

See Wiki page: iPhone endlessly repeats the "power supply accepted" sound or vibration.

Dylan Mclaughlin will be eternally grateful.