Released in 2015 as an upgrade to the Cloud headset.

Right ear quit working

Out of nowhere the right here stopped working so i wiggled the wire a little it gave a little sound for a couple minutes. Then just stopped completely. I couldn't find my receipt so the warranty is out of thee question. So i decided id take the thing apart and try to fix it myself. I got inside and im not sure what to do now. There are no videos on how to do it so i need some help. The wires seem to be soldered in place but im not sure if they need to be connected to something else. Here is what the wires look like now: http://imgur.com/a/AVEv1

how did you take it apart? my window curtain decided to knock the headset off the shelf and the right ear sounds really tinny and no bass comes from it now. i think the speaker is loose and need to get in there.

Most Helpful Answer

Here's a thread that discusses the inner workings and wiring of these headphones: Can anyone help me identify which wires go to the left, Right,Ground

Apparently it's confusing in there. Looking at your picture and the one posted in that thread, it looks like there's a wire missing in yours where that lonely hill of solder is.

Good luck!

Chris kiser will be eternally grateful.